Making goals is a spiritual responsibility.
When you have goals, you know where you are headed and what you should do.
Goals are a statement of your faith
If you have no goals, you will remain unchanged and nothing happens.
Goals fuel your energy
Where your goal setting activities are, your money, resources, power, and energy goes to fulfilling them.
Time management is not simply scheduling to do more things but removing things that you should not be doing or distract you from your purpose.
Smart goal setting keep us going
Without having clear goals, you give up easily when problems arise. The root of being burnt out is not just being depressed, exhausted, not getting praise or appreciation but losing your goals.
Goals build your character
Making your goal setting techniques a reality involves being intentional with your actions.
Goal setting process – things to ask yourself when setting good goals to have
- Will this goal honor God?
- Is this goal motivated by love?
Goal setting tips from Barbara Sher
- Be in a success team helping each other be successful with your goal. Not necessarily closest friends or parents, because they’ve got attitudes about you. get a team. You figure out what you want, and then you say, “Here is my wish, and here is my obstacle. Here’s what I want, and here is why I cannot have it.” If you don’t say both those things, nothing happens. People want to help. Amazing things will happen to you.
- Isolation is the dream killer, not your rotten attitude. It have nothing to do with positive thinking.
- Every time you make someone else’s dream come true, it echoes. No magical New Age way, it echoes in practical, wonderful ways. You have to, you have to. You have to figure out what you want, and you have to ask for help, and you have to remember “wishes and obstacles.” And you have to let people help you because you have to go after your dreams, and never tell me you can’t do it. We can do anything.
Goal setting tools to create your long term personal goals.
Ideal way to set goals and create a visual hierarchy.
A 36 question assessment test that helps you decide what good goals to have based on your natural instinct